February 18, 2014
Medallia Announces Experience 2014, Annual CEM Leadership Conference, May 14 to 16
Learn, network, and re-energize at Northern California resort with industry leaders in Customer Experience Management
What: Experience 2014 is the Customer Experience Management leadership conference by Medallia®, the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management solutions. Prior to Experience 2014, the Medallia Institute will offer a customer experience certification course. The two events unite senior executives from multinational hospitality, financial services, retail, technology, telecom, and other companies for a dynamic exploration of the future of Customer Experience Management (CEM).
When: Experience 2014, May 14–16; Medallia Institute Certification, May 12–14
Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, the celebrated golf and spa resort hotel on the Northern California coast
Why: Experience 2014 isn’t just an event; it’s an experience you’ll take home with you. The brightest minds in Customer Experience Management engage in thought-provoking discussions on the future of CEM and explore key program best practices, including text analytics, employee engagement, financial linkage, and ROI. Participants have the opportunity to discuss visions for the future of CEM and product roadmaps with the Medallia team.
- Engage in sessions with senior executives from across industries about customer experience measurement and improvement.
- Learn customer experience fundamentals and best practices (for CEM newcomers and veterans).
- Dive into analytics and program health indicators to improve program momentum.
- Draw inspiration from real-world best practices and customer case studies presented by experts and like-minded peers. Speakers will include top executives from Mercedes-Benz USA, American Express Travel and Lifestyle Services, Cox Communications, PayPal, 7-Eleven, Zane’s Cycles, Zurich Insurance, and Bain & Company, with many more to be announced this spring.
- Relax, enjoy, and network while engaging in special leisure activities in the beautiful coastal community of Half Moon Bay.