Retail Contact Center Experience
Empower agents to deliver exceptional customer interactions and timely issue resolutions
Today’s retail contact center agents engage across digital, phone, email, and social channels – solving everything from technical issues to detailed product questions. When customers contact support they have likely attempted to resolve their problems through other channels, so the contact center is their final option. This is a high-stakes moment, where organizations can create customer loyalty and identify broader problems to resolve.
Retail Contact Center Experience allows retailers to activate a traditional cost center, enabling agents to recover customers, learn from specific customer feedback, and route broader issues to departments that can solve them. With Retail Contact Center Experience brands improve customer retention, drive higher agent engagement, and reduce call volume.
- Survey templates for retail contact center transaction types, including support inquiries and assisted sale opportunities
- Support for integration with leading contact center platforms, including ZenDesk and ServiceNow, to trigger feedback invitations and manage subsequent cases
- In-platform case management for root cause identification and resolution
- Alert workflows to route issues to appropriate teams outside the contact center
- Role-based dashboards that combine real-time metric tracking, high impact areas for improvement, and operational data such as first call resolution, sales conversion, or call duration
- Ability to draw insight from contact center case notes through Text Analytics and contact center recordings through speech analytics
- Support for integration with social media platforms to enable in-line reputation management
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.