Wealth management firms are facing change from all sides. Significant assets are being transferred from generation to generation, passive investment options are increasing, and expectations of both clients and advisors are rising. To thrive in this evolving environment, the ability to augment customer understanding and drive authentic conversations are critical. With Wealth Management Client Experience, firms can increase customer satisfaction and retention, deepen relationships, discover opportunities, understand different segment preferences, and empower and engage advisors.
In addition to broad feedback capture, Wealth Management Client Experience includes six wealth management roles with dashboards purpose-built to deliver real-time insights across the organization–from advisors to executives. Opportunity identification, closed loop workflows, and mobile alerts also enable advisors to prioritize conversations and grow their business.
- Survey templates covering the wealth management relationship and client on-boarding experiences.
- Triggering and sampling rules for continuous and periodic outreach
- Six wealth management roles: Advisor, Manager, Senior Manager, Corporate / Insights, Product Owner, Closed loop feedback Team
- Alerts, workflows, and response templates to facilitate customer conversations
- Real-time dashboards, customized to each level in the organization, that include feedback, upcoming life events, and opportunities that allow advisors to prioritize client conversations
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.