Medallia Mental Health and Well-Being for Government
Listening, understanding, and responding to the needs of employees and their customers.
In the midst of a mental health epidemic, employees and their customers are burnt-out, overwhelmed, and more anxious than ever. This has had a profound impact on the employee well-being, how employees engage with the public, and the role organizations play in supporting social, emotional, and mental well-being. By listening, understanding, and acting in real-time, organizations can safely transition employees back to the workplace, reduce attrition and burnout, and provide well-being support for employees and their customers.
The Mental Health and Well-Being Solution provides a clear picture of how your employees and their customers are doing, how their sentiment is shifting over time, and how you should best respond. Your employees and their customers will feel empowered when they can share their feedback their way – via text, audio or video – with an always on, three-question survey. They’ll know their voices count when you take meaningful action on emerging trends and pressing issues surfaced by Medallia’s powerful AI platform. And you’ll earn their trust by keeping them engaged and motivated through two-way communication. Organizations that take care of employees and their customers today will undoubtedly meet their mission tomorrow.
- Pre-configured, all-in-one solution that can be up and running within 5 - 10 business days without any IT support required on your end
- Survey with three preconfigured questions - designed to provide maximum insight while requiring minimal effort
- AskNow to add additional questions with one click
- Option to provide feedback via audio or video with embedded LivingLens technology*
- Text Analytics with preset Mental Health and Well-Being topic sets
- Real-time dashboard
*LivingLens is not currently available on the government cloud.
Schedule a Consultation with an Expert
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.